Home Forums TruMethods Framework Ask any TruMethods questions here!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bill Taylor
    Keymaster

Since there are TruMethods experts’ eyes in this forum, this is a great place to drop any questions about the TruMethods framework!

Some common sample questions:
      – How do I start implementing Technology Alignment?
      – What is RHEM? What should be my target for RHEM?
      – How do I calculate my AISP (All In Seat Price)?
      – What are some sample business questions a vCIO should ask?

If we discover something more specific to your business that we would want to discuss or clarify, we can be sure to connect you with someone from the team outside of the forum.

Aaron Hodinh

Are you moving ALL of the TM content to Powered Services or will we still need to keep the other subscription access to the TruMethods Formula One in the member portal?

Bill Taylor
        Keymaster

Hi Aaaron! I had done some digging and saw there were a few conversations with your contacts from our team. Did you feel like you have all of the information you need?

Elizabeth Hill
          Participant

What is the best in class industry standards for managed services providers?

Laurie Gould

Hi Elizabeth! That is a great question. Have you by any chance taken a look at the TruMethods content that was recently added to the portal? You will find TruMethods in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the page. I would suggest beginning with the TruMethods Framework Introduction module; Step 1: The TruMethods Framework and Step 2: Anatomy of a World Class MSP.

Hi all, are the True Methods Tracks meant to be done in order? I’m up to Track 4 and I browsed ahead, I’m asking because they are going in to selling…but I don’t even know how the TAM and VCIO roles are supposed to be properly delivered. I see those are tracks 6 and 7, but I’m starting Track4… it’s difficult for me personally to think about selling something that I don’t fully have a grasp on. So my question is, are they meant to be done in order and if not can someone please lay out the best path to do the tracks in?

Thank you in advance!

Kim Kneas
              Keymaster

Hi Jaret, Appreciate the question and the opportunity to offer some guidance on how to progress through the TruMethods Framework tracks. We’ve asked a member of the team to reach out directly to discuss the best path based on where you are in the program.

Thanks so much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.