Home Forums Sales & Marketing Video editing software.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me a decent inexpensive video editing software that they are currently utilizing?

Burton Maben
    Participant

Both Microsoft and Apple have free videos editors that work great with short video work.

Walter Brown

Depends on what you are trying to do, but you can do some editing in Canva

Terry Cutler
        Participant

I LOVE Camtasia Studio especially because you can record your screen, and it’s really easy to use !

Eric Petty
          Participant

Video editing is not my thing, but I’ve had experience working with others on several solutions including the ones mentioned previously. To build on that, Canva is great if you need stock clips and minor editing. Canva is also great for your social media management.
            Camtasia is great but more costly, I’ve used it in the past for training videos.
            Obs Studio is common with video game streamers and stands out because it is free. I’ve not used Obs my self but do know another business owner that uses it for all of their videos. I believe it’s very similar to Camtasia.
            For advanced editing options, if you already have an Adobe subscription you can use Premiere or even a few other specialized applications available within their creative cloud subscription.

Larry French

Camtasia…and it is NOT expensive. Not free either but in the grand scheme of things it is actually pretty inexpensive.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Larry French.

This is clearly an old post, but if anyone is interested, probably the best video editing software right now is DaVinci Resolve. It’s free and has an overwhelming number of professional features.

I use Microsoft Clip Champ and Canva – I pay for premium on both. I feel like either or have pretty even offerings on their free plan.

Gio Stefani

Yes, this is an old thread, but we have been using Camtasia since they (TechSmith) started. Great product and not very expensive. Late last year, we launched a video podcast and are using Ecamm Live (Mac Only). We do use both Camtasia and Ecamm together depending on what we are doing (live vs recorded).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.